Friday, May 9, 2014

Let's Scrap NSD4 - Mixed Media Madness

There's a whole lot on going on Let's Scrap this whole month. We have challenges which are opened for the whole month. So come play along! Here's my take on Val's Mixed Media Madness NSD challenge which started on 1May over at Let's Scrap. The deal for this challenge is to use at least at three different media techniques. I have gesso, texture paste, stencils and inks. That should get me a pass for the challenge :) For this challenge, if you are playing, remember to tag your take on the challenge with Challenge NDS#1-14, sketch#. I'm trying to catch up, way behind my personal goal!!! Anyway join us and have fun and craft on!

Noteables : Bo Bunny Ad Lib 12x12 7 Gypies Alpha chips, Distress inks Wild Honey/Bundled Sage/Spiced Marmalade/Crushed Olive, Gesso, Texture paste, Prima & Dylusions Stencils, Let's Scrap 3-13-13

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the sweet photo, background, and large title!

    ReplyDelete