Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Let's Scrap DT Call 5-7-14

Here's my take on DT call at Let's Scrap. Well, my boo boo was I didn't read the instructions CAREFULLY that I started to work on a card (as you can see below), I used a tag which I did for Kaboodle Doodle on this card with some papers  and washi tape, and assembled them on a Kraft cardstock. And as the closing was nearing, I took a good look at the DT call notes again - OMG! The call is for a LAYOUT! Well. thankfully there was some inspiration around and I managed to get the layout above done up! Most of the stuff from October Afternoon and those piggy pouty faces are my kids', on the page. I would consider it's quite CAS with no inky work! 
Thanks for looking!

Noteables : Layout - Mostly Fly A Kit range from October Afternoon and washi tape. Card - Prima paper, washi tapes.



No comments:

Post a Comment