Thursday, May 22, 2014

Let's Scrap NSD19 - Marriage/Wedding Theme #7-14

Today is our traditional wedding anniversary. We had that big day on 22May2004. So that means it's 10years! Anyway today it's my turn to host a NSD challenge. I though it would be fun to see everyone's take on this easy one that I set - Marriage/Wedding Theme with a QUOTE. Here are the rules :
1. This may not be combined with any other challenges on this site. - EASY
2. Create a layout using Let's Scrap sketch with at least ONE photo - EASY
3. Use a quote on your layout. It can be handwritten or stamped - EASY ... google and search if you hit the roadbloack
4. Marriage/wedding layout need not be all that lovey dovey/romantic - just let's see how you could interpret this item!


How odd isn't! It's not a typical white/pink/purple/hearts/romantic/lovey dovey marriage/wedding page. It's just not quite me to scrap something with those in mind. I have here a quote from Tim Holtz' Stamper Anonymous range and I added some stencil work and stamps for the background. In fact I ended with big part of the layout with masculine colors and elements. I would love to see what you fellow scrappers interpret this challenge. Can't wait to see them filling up the gallery! Come play along Let's Scrap and have fun!

Noteables: Tim Holtz Holidays paper, 7Gypsies The Journey 6x6, Distress inks Tea Dye/Victorian Velvet/Walnut Stain, Studio Calico Fab scraps, Prima stencil, Let's Scrap card sketch 11-20-13

No comments:

Post a Comment