Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Random Art Journal - Moments Recorded Simply Simple

This photo which was cropped from one of the shots which I used for this layout. I'm so glad I didn't chuck it away! Well, I would call this leftover page which turned out as an art journal page. This is page is on my existing thrift shop sketch book from Daiso, which has been abandoned after I lay the scrap paper and gesso  for half a year or so. So sometime end of last year, I thought I could make use of it for leftover mists/inking work. I starts off this page with no intention of taking part in Moments Recorded Challenge, in fact the 2nd coat of this page with mists was already there when I did this. The condition of Moments Recorded to keep the creation flat. What I did was to add lacy stamp from Jenni Bowlin and  wood grain stamp Hero Arts; all rubons from October Afternoon mambo jumbo of fall/Christmas and a sticker from Thrift Shop.  Doodled a little here and there, TADA! Here's my creation for Moments Recorded Simply Simple.

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely artsy page! I enjoy seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete