Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Let's Scrap NSD8 - Sketch challenge 5-1-14

Here's my take on Debby's sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap NSD. Yes, I'm finally starting up to the sketch challenge, breathe!!! (Mind you, this started on 1May14!) I got to admit I love one pagers and 'few' photos, preferably one. Till today, I do struggle with 2pagers and multi photos. Totally love this wonderful sketch that Debby had created (she has tonnes of awesome sketches on Let's Scrap site). Anyway, so I chopped one photo into two to make it up to this sketch. No mitchy matchy stuff here! So anyway, it's a grab-cut-stick and go layout! Pretty gratifying! Come play along at Let's Scrap. As I've said it before, tonnes of prizes and RAK to be won. Join us and have fun!

Noteables : Studio Calico Classic, Basic Grey Life of the Party, SRM stickers, Washi tape, October Afternoon sticker Sasparilla, multiple scraps/miscellany from multiple ranges, Let's Scrap NSD sketch 5-1-14

No comments:

Post a Comment