Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #88 & OUAS Sept sketch


Here's my take with CSI #88 palette and  OUAS Sept sketch challenge. I used all colors required in CSI palette. Evidences that I have includes floral pattern, ledger/notebook paper, clock, use pen/pencil, book pages and doodle. My testimony is to write about something you've learned. My title reads Lucky To Have You. Without you I wouldn't have known how to be a parent (well at least for the 1st time). Babies and children don't come with manual, I wish they do. Then I could just read you like a book. More details here at CSI

Noteables : Echo Park For The Record 2 Just My type 12x12, 7Gypsies pp, TCW mini clocks stencil, Distress Inks Walnut Stain/Pumice Stone/Spiced Marmalade/Crushed Olive, Faber Castell Gelato, Hero Arts Lotus stamp, Texture paste, Classiky washi tape, American Crafts alphas chipboard, October Afternoon alpha stickers, Sharpies

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, MIchelle, what an amazing LO for this sweet photo. Such a fabulous mixed media background that draws me right in to your photo! Thanks for joining us for the September Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge and for posting your LO on our Facebook page! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Michelle! Love the texture and colorful background! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background work is breathtaking Gorgeous mix of colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mich I love the background you created here...it is truly beautiful and that is a very cute photo of #1 Don't we all wish our kids came with a manual... I think that you are a very good mom ...
    Thanks for Playing Along with us and at OUAS Please do not forget to upload your layout to Our FB Page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-A-Sketch/150044095058422?ref=hl
    for your Chance to be in the draw for our monthly prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't he just the cutest your little man! beautiful background work, I particularly love the pops of happy yellow and orange. Thank you so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome page! Love the yellow! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete