Sunday, September 8, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #87 & Skissedilla sketch#223


Here's my take on CSI case #87 this week with Skissedilla sketch #223. I had used all 5 colors required and my evidences includes map print, transportation accents, mist, word stickers/rub-ons and butterflies. My testimony is based on these 2 criteria - Spread your journaling so it wanders around your page and Inspiration words: wander, lost, direction. I had created a messy page for this with the title OK TO MESS UP. Simply because last year, my (then) 5years old was drawing butterflies to be pasted on clipboard for Teacher's Day gift. Well, we did a few clipboards. Before he started he said he wanted to draw one big butterfly. So then he proceeded on to draw a few butterflies and made them colorful. And he added what he said to be dragonflies too onto his drawing. I let him wonder and decide the choices of colors on the blend. My journaling reads, "Hey, I'm a newbie! I want to draw a butterfly, no, it would be many butterflies and make them big! Let's make it colorful, the the colors and make them pretty! There has to be dragonflies too and colorful. It's ok to be crooked"
Thanks for looking!

Noteables : Hero Arts Mid Tone Shadow Bubblebum/Pool, Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Paper Artsy map stamp, Dylusions stencil, Swiss Girl Design Travel/Stampers Anonymous stamps, Dylusions Bubblegum, Glimmer Mists Teal High, October Afternoon alpha stickers,  MT washi tapes Texture paste, Sharpies,

3 comments:

  1. Such a cool and artsy page. I love how you journaled down the ink dripping...fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous! Love the stamping and misting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool artsy layout... no wonder #1 is arty he takes after his mommy :D Love the butterfly stamps.. they are beautiful. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete