Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Let's Scrap 9-4-13

I did this for Let's Scrap DT Call - and yup I'm in for my 4th term! It's been a YEAR! Back to the layout - I safe kept #1's writing assignment during free time in school. He brought home what he wrote about a Saturday at Ikea. At that time we were shopping for a study desk for him (in the end we decided that we should just renovate the kids room instead!). He had lots of fun with #2 running and prancing around Ikea since it's a kids friendly place. The items I had used for this layout are all from October Afternoon (ranging from Farm Girl, Report Girl and Sidewalks)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being appointed DT again! So well deserved! This layout is just Brilliant!!!!! What a great idea to preserve precious keepsakes this way. Your son has obviously inherited his mother's artistic talents...that drawing is precious!

    ReplyDelete