Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Let's Scrap 9-18-13

Here's to Wednesday! My take on this week's sketch at Let's Scrap  features some kraft and whites. Photos of us at a dinner. I did some fussy cut and added some goodies which I got from Ashli Oliver Linky Layout RAK. Some sweet yummy Webster goodies actually! I can't just leave the layout without any stamping or ink. So I added a little of those on this page :)

Thanks for looking!

Noteables : Websters Pages Alison Kreft craft bag/folder, Tim Holtz Holiday Past & Webster Pages petite papers, Colorbox Frosted White,  MT washi tapes, October Afternoon rubons, Sharpies, SRM stickers, Dr Bombay India Ink

3 comments:

  1. So cute the way the kids are wearing the same colors as the parents! Your white stamping on the kraft paper is really quite lovely. Great clustering & I really like the title, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout. Love the background distressing and the beautiful layering of the elements.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Layout... love the color combo... HUGS...SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete