Monday, August 12, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #84

This is the take on CSI #84. Evidences that I have in my layout includes, anchor, circles, textured paper, fabric and twine. My testimony is based on inspirations from dream.write.explore.  My eldest has his own moments, his own dreams. And if I were to ask him to intepret this picture, I think he would probably said, I don't know what I am thinking. This photo was taken at Taiping zoo, in Malaysia when he's just about 3years old, with his paternal grandparents. I was in another part of the tram with my husband and baby #2. I supposed he's not really looking at the camera. This priceless photo of him looking straight in daze, leaves me an impression that he's frozen in time, in his own world. He might have been looking at the animals, I don't know. And it has been 2years since, like what the inspiration from the testimony says, take every opportunity we can and cherish every memory, every scent, every sound, every feeling  we get. Because one day, we won’t have it anymore. I'm glad to be able to capture sweet face... oh how adorable that face with the pout when he's in his own world wondering and dreaming away.

Noteables : October Afternoon Farm Girl Pie Tin 12x12, MME Lime Twist Life of the Party, Textured cardstock from Bazzill, Dylusions stencil, Studio Calico alpha mistables, Mister Hueys Estate Green / Heirloom Blue, Maya Road clock parts, gesso, Twine & Elmarac wood emblishment RAK from Debby, Classiky and Colte washi tapes

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, another beautiful design. Love the time theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout and it really popped in the gallery at CSI... amazeballs lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I really like the texture behind the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete