Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Times! - CW184 For the Love of Music and the Arts

Hello Monday! This week at Kaboodle Doodle's challenge is For the Love of Music and the Arts. Here's my tag with a range of washi tapes which I loved most in my collection from Classiky. These are actually 3 different graffiti designs, and I had also tucked in some tiny bits from Smash and MT tapes. Do join at Kaboodle Doodles as you might be the lucky winner of $10 voucher - Di's Digis. Come and join us for this challenge!
Noteables : Classiky Graffiti / MT washi tapes, Smash paper tape

3 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! Love all the collaged elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag ~ it's SO cute with the tape added!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually such a cool idea Mich... I think I need to start doing more of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete