Saturday, February 2, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #56


 
I'm color challenged, seriously. Even with a color palette, I still do feel color challenged. So I decided to use the CSI coordinates but I had to add a little of different colors here and there to make a little of my own - Itchy hands! I have here mix media background - textured paste/acrylic and gesso. Then I added some random stamping here and there and made it inky at the edges.  And when I'm finally done, I love it! For the evidences, I have all of them : clouds, umbrella accents, strings, something that dangles or hangs, wet medium, something translucent (not transparent), teacup accent, make a little packet that holds little bits of something , doodle dashed lines, plain cardstock background. As for testimony I have these :  Creative writing prompt #21 - If you were a famous chef, what would you cook? The answer which Shawn would given is what I had  written down : If I was a famous chef, I would not cook. I would wash, chop and dice my favorite fruits and must-have berries, blob some yoghurt and that would make me grin like that!

Noteables : CSI coordinates #56, Vellum, Dylusions London Blue/Pure Sunshine, Acrylic Titanium White, Gesso, Textured paste, Tattered Angels Route66, Ranger distress stain antique linen, Ranger Platinum Stickles, Chalkbox ink Frost white/Silver/Black, Stamps from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Mixed Media / Unity Christy Tomlimson Distressed Quilt / Kaisercraft Graffiti, MT washi tapes slim cord/Ex, Smash tape, The Twinery Charcoal, October Afternoon sasparilla tin pin, Made with Love flair, camera charm from Beadspin, Sharpies, sketch from Skissedilla sketch195


Linking up : 
Skissedilla sketch195

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Love those clouds :) Thanks also for linking up at purplemailbox.com for Layout Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaw woaw woaw what a fab page!!!!!! just love the backround and the artsy clouds!! and a so funny photo!! just love it :)
    thanks for playing with us at skissedilla ;)
    bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute page...love the clouds
    lori

    ReplyDelete