Saturday, January 19, 2013
Random layout - Skissedilla #193
This photo is #1 when he was about 7mths old, taken during his 1st trip back to Penang. This is how this layout is created, Lots of layers of mists and inks. I do, really enjoyed the process of doing it, and playing around with the colors.
1. Misted TA on the Chervon stencil, flipped over to cardstock#2 (safe keep for another project) to print the negative of the remaning ink.
2. Misted HS Bronzer on the mini word collage, flipped over the corners of this cardstock for negative print.
3. Put some strips of washi tape vertically, lay the hearts stencil over and blend in some Victorian Velvet. The effect are some vertical strips layer showing the ink works from step1 and2. With the stencil on, stamped some tiny alphas onto the hearts
4. Mixed some distress inks onto the craft sheet to stamp the floral silhouette and the humming bird (double stamped the 2nd time with Walnut stain
5. Create photo mat with the mix media stamp from Stamper Anonymous
6. Stamped the sentiment with Versafine and stuck the stickers for title.
Noteables : The CraftersWorkshop Balzer designs Chervon/Mini word collage/Dina's Spilled hearts, Tattered Angels Chalkboard Seven Seas/Teal heel, Heidi Swapp Bronzer, Distress Inks Walnut Stain/Festive Berries/Barn Door/Spiced Marmalade/Tumbled Glass/Forest Moss/Victorian Velvet, Versafine Onyx Black, all stamps from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz, October Afternoon Rocket Age decal alpha stickers