This is for challenge#153 at Let's Scrap by Kristine :
- Keep your project monochromatic, whether you use cardstock or patterned paper or both.
- Add ONE punch of additional colour (some bright yellow in the background of the photo and on the paper)
So this was the process in one night, no heat gun required :
1. Doilies from the baking supplies shop, inked, tore a little in the process.. so I left it as is. Then glued, Then I stamped the clock
2. Corner top with ADMIT ONE, was also torn, a couple of inks, glued, and stamped
3. 6x6 sheet (with the all teeth thickers), tore edges and ink ink ink, Then glued as 3rd layer
4. Photo mat, cut to size, inked and glued. Glued the photo
5. 2nd last bit the invoice is actually left over from some other projects. Tore the edges, crumpled the paper, inked, stamped and stick it on the layout.
6. Then the thickers for title.
This photo is from 2years ago, 26Dec2010. Kid was in brown, so I chosed brown to work on. I had quite a hard time keeping mono color.. but I'm happy with the outcome of this layout.
I LOVE THE MUD WORK :)
* Simon says stamp and show Lace Love