Try a New Technique
As it says, try a new technique. Earlier this week, for the 1st time,
1. I made a pompom with twine with a fork
2. rolled felt flower
3. Another new technique I used in my card is distress glue technique from Split Coast Stampers. Simply using clear glue to create unique background, coupled with some distress ink.
4. I also made a pocket to put the little tag in. The pocket is actually held by some washi tapes.The butterfly silhouette is paper scrap which I saved from previous project and for some color to the butterfly I added washi tape. So try a new technique, what's yours?
Closeup shot - I embrace imprefection :)
There we have stripes, grids, polkas. Pretty busy card, huh?
* All patterned papers from Studio Calico
* Washi tape from Colte & Marks Lotta Jansdotter design
* Butterflies punches from Martha Stewart (Classic Butterfly 3 In 1 & Monarch Butterfly Double punch)
* Pink Sorbet twine from The Twinery
* Thank you stamp - Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps Loving Words
* Tim Holtz Distress inks Broken China / Sugar Spun
* Ribbon from Daiso
Also Linking up these parties