Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Load10 Life with You IS an Adventure


Moments Recorded April 2012 Layout Challenge Recipe challenge
 

1) Must be a Layout - Ok, I'm good

2) Must used the following ONLY:- 1 cardstock - Kraft from Bazzill
- 1 piece of vellum/acetate - I didn't have any, so I used Maya Road transparency (with an image on it)

- 1 tag - Manila tag - Up to 3 stamped sentiments - 1 from Unity Itty Bitty (I) Love you 24-7 {I rubbed off I and hand written WE instead};  Ali Edwards Life with you is an Amazing adventure)
- Up to 3 stamped images - Maya Road typewriter / consider the one on transparency is another
- Up to 10 washi tapes - I used 5 MTs
Additional add-on limited to:
- Twine - Well, 3 colors from Divine Twine

- Thickers/alpha - Alpha stickers from October Afternoon 5Dime collection
- Cardstocks for stamped images (strictly no pattern paper) - Nope!
- Inks - Staz on Jet Black, Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen, TH Distress ink Red Barn 

Before I started...
1. I checked out MWL challenge, now on 5photos challenge - Ok.. I'll try this!
2. I looked through sketches from Let's Scrap, and I chosed to deal with DT Challenge again this week with my 2nd LOAD
Design Team Challenge 133 - Incorporate into the Layout these items Who, What, When, Where Why
>>> Who - Dylan; What - That we Love him ;  When - Weekends; Where - Home; Why - Life with him IS an adventure indeed!
and I chosed a 5photo sketch from 2-29-12 from Let's Scrap website

No comments:

Post a Comment