Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Times! - CW130 Happy Birthday

I am bringing you another good news, I've been selected to be part of Kaboodle DT! Woohooo one more time! Check out the website for weekly theme/projects - http://www.kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/
Kaboodle Doodles DT
The DT at Kaboodle this week features on the theme Birthday or Special Occasion. Not to mention we have a sponsor this week i.e. In 2 Stamps. Do check out Kaboodle for more details. Below is a card that I made for my niece who turns 3 in July. I'm not into pink very much, but she's all pink little lady so, I decided to give her 'some' pink on her birthday card. This is my 1st handmade birthday card to her, hope her parents would safe keep this for her until she grows up!
Supplies :
* PP Fancy Pants Beach Babe
* Maya Road trinket flower / canvas butterfly
* Distress Ink Festive Berries
* Let's Party Sentiment stamp from Studio G
* October Afternoon Wild Card
* Carla Craft mini heart punch
* Card sketch from Let's Scrap 4-21-10
Also do drop by Kaboodle Doodles Team at their blogs and show them some love :P
Administrators:
Cheryl, USA
Kath, PHL 
The Design Team:
Fran, GBR
Ime, PHL
Janet, GBR
Joan, USA
Michelle, SGP >> THIS IS ME!
Petya, BGR
Tracie, GBR
Trish, USA
Yasmin, FRA
FB Admin & DT:
Emmy, NLD
Sponsor Coordinator:
Audrey, USA

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    A really beautiful card, I bet your Niece will love it.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Michelle!! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, so happy to be working with you. I'm now your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your card Michelle, The butterfly and flowers are too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo dainty and preeety, Michelle!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is adorable and I'm sure your niece (and her parents) will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete