Friday, July 27, 2012

Thrusday's Up! - Mondrian

Mondrian
Here's something abstract this week on 365cards. How does the word "Mondrian" inspires you? Create a background with the Mondrian concept. Well, if you have not heard of this artist, check out the wikipedia Piet Mondrian. When I went on wiki, what strike me was an early piece of his work, thin rectangular lines with blocks of red, yellow and blue. So I hope I had kept things in simple and clean lines.

Supplies :
* 4 SHARPIEs
* Sentiment from Technique Tuesdays Loving Words
* Cloud doodle stamp from Studio G and
* a sweet image from our sponsor this week My Heart Pieces 

So what inspires you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! I love the concept of using Mondrian...or any artist for that matter as inspiration. I am so thrilled to be on Let's Scrap's Design Team with you! I've long been an admirer of your work! Congratulations & I look forward to working with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete