Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Apr2012 ATC Final reveal

The theme for Apr2012 ATC exchange is Distress Techniques. I have to admit that my cheat codes was distress inks and distressed stamps. Am lucky to have the Ranger craft mat to allow some ink play to blend to stamp. As I was saying in my earlier post, I was desperately looking for my blending tool but couldn't find it. So I resorted to using cosmetic sponge to blend

1. I did a background stamps using with TH mixed media stamps and distress inks.

2. While the 1st last layer of ink is still wet, I stamped another layer
3. Next up, I patted Festive Berries and Crushed Olive onto the craft mat and used the Itty Bitty stamp to dabbed onto the mat before stamping. This is my 1st time trying this technique after watching youtube tutorials over and over again and I just had to try it this time! I love the watercolor effect!
4. Sponged some Pumice Stone and added onto the ATC while it's still wet from all the stampings!
5. Last but not least, the last sentiment stamp "Feel The Joy" using Staz On.
Here are the supplies used:
1. Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps 2012 MIXED MEDIA
2. Tim Holtz Distress Ink PADS Tumbled Glass, Rusty Hinge Stormy Sky, Pumice Stone, Festive Berries, Crushed olive
3. Staz on Jet Black
4. Unity Stamps Itty Bitty Feel The Joy

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful. Love the overlay of the bright wild flowers.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete