Sunday, March 11, 2012

Organizing my stash - I love Daiso

I took sometime to organize my stash last night. First thing first, washi tapes get the priority and then inks and mists. I did not organize emblishments, die cuts, rubons, papers. Just the little stuff that I figured would be better in containers. Oh yes, all the containers here are from Daiso... I love Daiso!

Most of the containers are not filled to the brim. :)
1. Metal accesories from Beadspin
2. Brads with no glitter
3. Brads with glitter, gromlets and eyelets
4. Wooden tiles and wooden buttons


5. Rubber stamps, mainly Unity ones
6. Acrylic stamps
7. Rubber wood mount stamps
8. Sewing stuff - floss, threads
9. Washi, paper and fabric tapes
10. Washi tapes from MT and Classiky and also the mini range

Another 2 boxes are for inks pads and mists

3 comments:

  1. Awesome organizer :) Love your storage ideas, awesome! I know I can learn something when I visit your blog from time to time. Michelle, I have chosen you as a recipient for the Liebster Blog Award. Pop on over to my blog
    for more details about the award. Look forward to have you as my follower too :) Thanks and hugs.
    xoxo Asmah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asmah. Would spread the Liebster around and post it tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. What is the name of this box?I want to give this type of box to my mom

    ReplyDelete