Monday, March 26, 2012

Mini - Concertina Bound


This is what I did a gift for friend's son birthday. The card was made a while ago during the Let's Scrap blog hop so over the past few nights the hours were spent on the mini album. Coincidentally over the weekend, Tip Junkie had a post on great paper craft home made mini albums. I looked through the post and saw Bee in Our Bonnet post on Concertina fold spine album. I have never done Concertina bound album before so I gave it a try.

* Friday night I rummaged throught my paper stash, 1/2 hr just to select 4 patterned paper @_@, did the cut outs and glueing; and have the album stacked under some heavy books.
* Saturday night time was spent on cracking my head how to patch 'open wound' pages due to overglueing - I ended up patching them with washi tapes. And also did some decoration with rubons.
* Sunday night I made the cover for the album.



1 comment:

  1. Love the look of your album, cool! Why do we spend more time picking papers than actually working on the project????

    ReplyDelete