Saturday, August 23, 2014

Let's Scrap - Random Layout

Well, this was supposed to be for the BINGO challenge hosted by Susanna at Let's Scrap.  My boo boo that I didn't use the sketch 3-3-10 as prerequisite. The above I had used 5-1-14, so I had the layout re-done. Anyway, I chose 2 pictures, stamping, Numbers and no patterned paper. I had used a doodle from #2 during our vacation back in Penang and a family photo taken 2 years ago. Also for this challenge I had incorporated Tutorial #2 to create own tape with stamping over Nexcare micropore tape, as part of the requirement of the challenge. Come play along and have fun at Let's Scrap!

Noteables : Chervon stencil from TCW, Lots of Dylusions, Technique Tuesdays Stamps, Versafine inks, Let's Scrap sketch  5-1-14 <<< You are supposed to use 3-3-10

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Love that you incorporated your boy's doodling.:)

    ReplyDelete