Monday, June 2, 2014

Use Your Stuff Mondays - Challange #138 Patterned paper

Here's something new, a new DT with Use Your Stuff. I'll be playing along challenges hosted by other DTs over at Use Your Stuff and at some point I would be hosting some challenges too. This site is challenging you to Use Your Stuff (as it says). Every Monday someone from the creative team would post a challenge that we hope will inspire you to use your stash to create. Your creation could be anything, layout, card, tag, decor item etc. Just link up! I think most of us are not all that minimalist when it comes to craft supplies, you just got to admit it!

Today's challenge is hosted by Anne and the theme is Patterned Paper. I'm sure there would be many interpretation of the challenge. Here's mine, looking pretty busy! Love that OA red Christmas paper but it comes handy for any sort of card with that pattern! Come show us your Patterned Paper project and link up the challenge at Use Your Stuff!

Noteables : October Afternoon/Webster Pages patterned papers, doily SRM stickers, Let's Scrap sketch 9-19-12

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I could not tell that that's Christmas paper. I love what you've done on this card. I'm a doily and lace lover so this is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete