Sunday, October 13, 2013

Random Layout - CSI #92


I must admit each time there is pastel or feminine palette, I struggled. Here's my take on CSI case #92. The evidences that I have include book pages, cabochon flowers, hearts, charms and lace. My testimony is based on journaling prompt from here. Do drop by the CSI post for more journaling details. 

 Noteables : Glimmer Mist Atlantic, Gelatos, Distress Inks Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, American Crafts Thickers, Flowers from Webster Pages/Prima, Prima Finnabair doily stamp, Inkadinkado heart stamp, October Afternoon stickers, Texture Paste, Gesso, Lace from RAK, Jutegrass, Flat face charm from Beadspininspired by Let's Scrap card sketch 2-13-12

3 comments:

  1. Great Job, Michelle! Love ur take on this CSI. Love the texture on this layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful. Love the softness of the design and the family photo is precious.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fibers! Woderful color scheme! Great family portrait!

    ReplyDelete