Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random Layout - CSI#82 + Skissedilla Summer Sketch

This spread of cheese was taken at Queens Market during our trip to Melbourne in many years ago.  There were so many things to look at and of course one of my favorite is row of gourmet cheese stalls, it's just beyond words! I love love love cheese! We got to try so many different kind of cheese and ooo how I love the visit to the market!. Anyway, I wanted to give this cheese-y photo some bright colors and I thought it's just nice I can give splashes of colors to this photo based on the CSI palette #82 this week. As usual lots of happy stamping and spritzing around the white cardstock, I do love the outcome of this layout that gives the photo and summery feel to perk up the photo. Evidences on this CSI case include rub-ons/stamps, heart (See that with the string on the left that I curl to a heart shape), starbursts and string.  The testimony to this layout is based on the prompt with question - What are the key ingredients of a memorable summer? My answer would be a camera, lots of colors and say cheese! - these are signified by the camera flair, the color palette and the title Say Cheese.

Also linking up Summer Sketch from Skissedilla

Noteables : Dylusions London Blue/Cut Grass/Lemon Zest, Heidi Swapp Primrose, Distress Ink Pine Needles/Tumbled Glass, Hero Arts Butter Bar, The Crafters Workshop Chevron stencil, Impression Obsession Newsprint, Bo Bunny Mix Media stamp, Stamper Anonymous Mix Media Stamp, Flair from Made with Love, MT and Marks washi tape, October Afternoon Mini Market alphas/ Farmhouse Rubons, Prima Mistables, May Arts Jute

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Love all the colors you added to the background with stamping and mists!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colorful and fun page! Love the stamps and misting on the background and how you twisted up the string too! I also must admit I'm a big lover of cheese :D Thanks so much for joining us at Skissedilla :) Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this page! So colorful and fun. It`s so nice with those stamp. And cheeses look delicious ;) Thanks for joining us at Skissedilla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect stamps for your layout! Love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete