Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Let's Scrap 5-1-13


Here's my take on Let's Scrap DT work for 5-1-13. This is of the NEAT layouts, clean, no distress and inks on this page. Except the Sharpies that I used for journaling. That's about it. It's a lot of work to cut the papers and align them *** sweat ***. These photos were taken by YT at QVM, Melbourne. In my past posts, I did mention that they were meant to be for a collage but o well, I'm using them for my scrapbooking. Hope you like this neat take of mine. Do join us at Let's Scrap and rememeber to tag your creation as 5-1-13

Noteables : DCVW 12x12 CS, October Afternoon patterned papers, Farmhouse flower sack

1 comment:

  1. This really is a bit neat for you, Michelle! I can see you must have had the ruler out. You did a great job! I love food photos & you made good use of them here

    ReplyDelete