Work in progress - It's inky night, and for the 1st time in my life. I used my fingers to paint acrylic!
* Mists and sprinklers from OA Mary Mack, Hopscotch and Red Wagon; MR Eggplant purple; TA Teal heel; SC Custard
* MT stripe washi tape
* Acrylic colors + Gesso on the flowers and skies
* Some background stamps from TH
* TH distress ink Tea Dye, Pumice Stone and Forest Moss
* Texture paste, dabbed using ice cream stick
* SC Heirloom Blue for the drip on texture paste
I'll see how the whole thing looks like tomorrow morning and decide what to do next, I might mist more .Stay tuned!