The theme for Feb2012 ATC exchange is HEART and I wanted to try something 'arty' and different. And yup, all cards turned out really different!
1. I did a background stamp using 7Gypsies stamp using TH Stormy Sky
2. Added the hearts stamp from Hero Arts using TH Barn door ink and misted with water at the bottom left, hoping that the blue and the red would some how blend in.
3. I tested to blotch the OA Hopscotch ink with mini straw (from thrift shop Daiso), some came to be quite big blotches and took awhile to dry up
4. Then splattered a little OA Lemon Drop.
5. For the the twine, it's from from The Twinery, I tied a knot, dipped into some glue (with added some water) and shaped a heart shape onto the card.