Saturday, May 16, 2015

Let's Scrap 5-15-15

Come play along at Let's Scrap! Note that Let's Scrap will post new sketch on the 1st and the 15th of every month. Winners highlights will be posted on the 5th and the 20th.

Here's my take on this week at Let's Scrap.It's a bunch of doodles from #2. He said he brought it home and told me to scrap them. So I did! Have fun!

Noteables : Basic Grey Spheres 12x12, Stamper Anonymous stamp, October Afternoon stickers, Faber Castell Gelato Gesso, MT Washi tapes

Michelle Looi    x0x0x0  

2 comments:

  1. Love this page and the way you highlight the doodles with the ink or paint. I have been scrapping some of my grandkids drawings on pages too. Great way to keep the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this double layout.. great art feel to match those cool drawings.
    great work Michelle

    ReplyDelete