Thursday, April 4, 2013

Random Layout - Skissedilla Sketch204

Here are some busy textures from the fresh produce! Yup, more photos from Queens Market! I still have some photos and it does seems like there'll be market layouts through this few weeks! Here's my take on Skissedilla Sketch204. I had started off with misting on the white cardstock. The cardstock kind of warp after heating with heat gun so I placed it under stack of books to make it flatter before heading on for lots of ink blending and stamping work tonight. I am very happy with the outcome!

Noteables : 12x12 Bazzil Textured White cardstock, Dylusions London Blue/Postboxed Red/Cut Grass/Fresh Lime, Stamps from Stamper Anonymous/Kaisercraft/Hero Arts/Impression Obsessions/Prima, TCW Mini bricks stencil, Distress Inks Tea Dye/Pumice Stone/Walnut Stain, Versafine Onyx Black, Ink Blending tool

3 comments:

  1. I like your solution to the Skissedilla sketch! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great misting. It gives the page a dreamy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great misting and masking job you have done here! It`s beautiful! And I love the pictures. Thanks for joining us. Love Brit

    ReplyDelete