Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Let's Scrap DT Challange #171 & CSI #90

Here's my take on CSI's case #90 this week, coupled with Let's Scrap DT Challenge. For CSI challenge, my evidences include polka dot, stripes, white space, hearts, something transparent (washi tape) and two different alphabets. I decided to write something fun about Chloe, something different from the layouts that I did in the past about her. Check out my layout at CSI page for more details on the journaling.

I now know that Chloe is a powerful name for a very spirited woman - describes this furkid very well. She'll be remembered as a strong willed pup and of course her nice silky coat :)
 
I'm also playing along Let's Scrap DT Challenge #171 hosted by Hanne.  This challenge requires at least 3 layers behind the photo and at least one DIY flower, with reference to one of the tutorials on Let's Scrap. I had made a paper posie with Eniko Paper Posies tutorial. I truly enjoy making this layout as I used Halloween papers for this layout, but they don't scream that much Halloween on this layout. :)

Noteables : Dylusions London Blue/Squeezed Orange/Pure Sunshine, Dr Bombay India Black ink, Textured Paste, Prima stencil, Gelatos Orange/Blue, Crate Paper Prairie, Echo Park Apothecary Emporium American Crafts thickers, Textured paste, Let's Scrap card sketch 10-21-09, Eniko Paper Posies tutorial

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout!!!!!!! The gelato over the photo is especially brilliant! You astound me, Michelle! I have no idea how you keep coming up with such innovations, except for the obvious...that you are a natural-born artist. I'm crazy about your work always, but this one may take the cake for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, just chanced upon your blog and my my, you make really awesome stuff! Please keep the creative mojo going!

    ReplyDelete