Friday, October 19, 2012

Thrusday's Up! - Setting an Example


The challenge on 365cards this week is to use a quotation on your card and use an item or image that is related to the quotation. I used a quote which was related to notes. So there you have Notes, note backgroup and some grid washis... they are related :) Do hop over and join us at 365cards

Noteables : Hero Art Write you own background stamp, Unity Stamp Co Neapolitan Bisque Soup, MT Grid washi tapes, Flair button from LSS Made with Love

Linking up : 
* Ispy sketches Issc37 with Jean Cross

4 comments:

  1. I love the clean look of your card! The owl button is super cute too! Thanks for joining in the challenge at iSpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards... they are so fun :) and I love the elements on this babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl brad and washi tape!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete